- State Bar of Texas, 2008.
- Law Clerk to Mark Hatten, Partner at Shannon, Gracey, Ratliff & Miller, LLP (2007).
- Landman at Maverick Land Services, Inc. (2008 – 2009).
- Associate at Flowers * Davis, PLLC (2009 – 2012).
- Board Certified - Oil, Gas & Mineral Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Master of Business Administration, Letourneau University, 2013
- Juris Doctor, Texas A&M University School of Law, 2007
- Psychology, B.S., Letourneau University, 2005
- Counsels energy clients on a variety of day-to-day issues relating to leasing, drilling, production, and operation of their oil and gas properties.
- Represents exploration and production companies in the acquisition and divestiture of producing assets and undeveloped acreage.
- Represents clients in the negotiation and preparation of a vast array of mineral development documents, including purchase & sale agreements, leases, assignments, title curative documents, farmouts, joint operating agreements, participation agreements, and surface use agreements.
- Prepares drilling, supplemental, leasehold, acquisition, and division order title opinions covering acreage throughout Texas.
- Advises operators and non-operators on their rights, duties, and obligations under joint operating agreements and joint development agreements.
- Conducts due diligence on behalf of clients acquiring both producing and non-producing acreage.
Professional Activities, Memberships & Affiliations
- Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources Law Section and Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Adjunct Professor, Letourneau University, American Constitutional Law (2012 – Present)
- State Bar of Texas
- Gregg County Bar Association
- American Association of Petroleum Landmen
- East Texas Association of Petroleum Landmen