Steve Garcia, admitted to the State Bar of Texas October 2020, joined Coghlan Crowson, LLP as a Summer Associate in 2019. He then returned July 2020. Steve previously worked in the petroleum engineering field as litigation support and a technical expert in the field of operations and well control. In that capacity, Steve developed: expert reports and recommendations for BSEE, root cause reports in disputed operations, expert reports in personal injury matters, and expert reports for matters before the International Dispute Resolution Centre Limited. Steve seeks to continue his development in civil matters generally.
- Juris Doctor, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2020
- Bachelor of Science, Petroleum Engineering, University of Houston, 2016
Professional Activities, Memberships, & Affiliations
- Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Public Utility Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law of the State Bar of Texas